• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castletown got griefed
Yeah castletown got griefed and all our valuables and half our beacon is mising, there were signs saying hail lord surtur or something alike, and a box of obsidian surrounding it. We have not touched anything that was added except the box but we lost about 18 stacks iron blocks 2 stacks emerald blocks and 34 diamond blocks

we seem to have lost some shulker boxes too
Sorry to hear about this. I am in the process of investigating this. Can you tell me who does not belong in your town from this list of players

RAGnarok345
skogs_harald
AzO2005
X0_Skeleton
sammy_pooh
ObTheUntruthMan
hDom
Prequelism
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(01-13-2020, 07:42 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Sorry to hear about this. I am in the process of investigating this. Can you tell me who does not belong in your town from this list of players

RAGnarok345
skogs_harald
AzO2005
X0_Skeleton
sammy_pooh
ObTheUntruthMan
hDom
Prequelism

everyone does but if i had to guess it would be RAGnarok but I am not sure, iknow it's not skogs harald, I doubt sammy pooh but the rest i don't know very well

(01-13-2020, 08:27 PM)Birkoli Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 07:42 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Sorry to hear about this. I am in the process of investigating this. Can you tell me who does not belong in your town from this list of players

RAGnarok345
skogs_harald
AzO2005
X0_Skeleton
sammy_pooh
ObTheUntruthMan
hDom
Prequelism

everyone does but if i had to guess it would be RAGnarok but I am not sure, iknow it's not skogs harald, I doubt sammy pooh but the rest i don't know very well except azo, which i know too well to not doubt

RAGnarok345
skogs_harald
AzO2005
X0_Skeleton
sammy_pooh
ObTheUntruthMan
hDom
Prequelism

everyone does but if i had to guess it would be RAGnarok but I am not sure, iknow it's not skogs harald, I doubt sammy pooh but the rest i don't know very well

RAGnarok345
skogs_harald
AzO2005
X0_Skeleton
sammy_pooh
ObTheUntruthMan
hDom
Prequelism

everyone does but if i had to guess it would be RAGnarok but I am not sure, iknow it's not skogs harald, I doubt sammy pooh but the rest i don't know very well except azo, which i know too well to not doubt
Upon some googling lord surtur is a character from norse mythology, from where the word ragnarok comes from too so yeah.
It was RAGnarok345 indeed. He has been banned from the server. Rollback of your base will happen asap.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]