• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continually being kicked from the server
Hi guys. 

So I’m continually being kicked from the server with the message “Internal exception: Java.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host”  or something to that approximation. 
My internet connection can sometimes be spotty but it’s happening whether it’s solid or not for two days now.
I have no mods or cheats at all so I’m not really sure what to do at this point. I literally can’t be on the server for more then 3 mins before being kicked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edge

Edit 1: tried logging in through the EU and Asia/Pacific addresses. Same effect.
Edit 2: After testing a few other servers (both Vanilla and Non) I’m finding I still have the same issue. Looks like the problem is on my end but still no idea why. I haven’t changed anything on my PC or mine craft overall in months.
Try to measure the quality of your connection on sites like speedtest.net, testmy.net and nperf.com
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
I have this occasionally. Sometimes it only lasts a few hours but I have had it last over a 24 hour period. I am in Australia and it is ISP related an their relays to overseas for me, not directly my connection to the ISP.

Hope you get it sorted soon Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
shut down and unplug your router for 20 minutes, then plug it back in and see if it fixes it. That will at least narrow it down to router/internet issues.
So it seems the issue resolved itself. I will assume the admins stared  at the server very intently till it decided it was a good idea to work as intended. *shrugs*

Thanks to everyone who lent support and advice. As always this community is really awesome and looks out for their own.
See you out there folks.