• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the jail at spawn. I am very sorry.
Hello Vanilla High Staff..

I have joined your server and spawned in the join at spawn. I know I’ve done stupid things and I do regret everything I’ve done. But may I have one last chance to play..I will not steal anything from anyone. I will not do anything bad to other people stuff. I know that I should be in the jail, but I still want to play with my friend and build a nice small town. I hope you understand and I will do my best to be a better person. So may I please get out of the jail and have one last chance to build a small town with some other players.

BitBubbly

I am Sorry. Sad
The first stupid thing you did was rob Tofu Town, a place that gave you abode. The town leader decided to kick you out of town instead of having the admins ban you. You left the town, settled elsewhere as far as I know. Not satisfied with simply being kicked out of town vs getting banned, you went back to Tofu Town last night and continued to rob. I am not convinced I should grant you yet another chance.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(02-02-2020, 01:52 AM)BitBubbly Wrote: Hello Vanilla High Staff..

I have joined your server and spawned in the join at spawn. I know I’ve done stupid things and I do regret everything I’ve done. But may I have one last chance to play..I will not steal anything from anyone. I will not do anything bad to other people stuff. I know that I should be in the jail, but I still want to play with my friend and build a nice small town. I hope you understand and I will do my best to be a better person. So may I please get out of the jail and hav
Plz don't rob tofu town
(02-02-2020, 06:50 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: The first stupid thing you did was rob Tofu Town, a place that gave you abode. The town leader decided to kick you out of town instead of having the admins ban you. You left the town, settled elsewhere as far as I know. Not satisfied with simply being kicked out of town vs getting banned, you went back to Tofu Town last night and continued to rob. I am not convinced I should grant you yet another chance.

I understand I made the dumbest mistakes..I regret everything I’ve done. But please I love playing Vanilla high and I will never make those mistakes again. I really want to build me and my friends town. I had a kinda bad past playing but I want to change and continue playing with my friend/ friends. If I ever do anything dumb again..You can ban me..But if I have one last chance I will never walk into Tofu town again, I promise.

-BitBubbly

(02-02-2020, 11:53 PM)aknatn_pc Wrote:

I have joined your server and spawned in the join at spawn. I know I’ve done stupid things and I do regret everything I’ve done. But may I have one last chance to play..I will not steal anything from anyone. I will not do anything bad to other people stuff. I know that I should be in the jail, but I still want to play with my friend and build a nice small town. I hope you understand and I will do my best to be a better person. So may I please get out of the jail and hav
Plz don't rob tofu town

Aknatn_pc If I have one last chance I will never walk into Tofu town ever again..I promise
(02-03-2020, 02:23 AM)BitBubbly Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 06:50 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: The first stupid thing you did was rob Tofu Town, a place that gave you abode. The town leader decided to kick you out of town instead of having the admins ban you. You left the town, settled elsewhere as far as I know. Not satisfied with simply being kicked out of town vs getting banned, you went back to Tofu Town last night and continued to rob. I am not convinced I should grant you yet another chance.

I understand I made the dumbest mistakes..I regret everything I’ve done. But please I love playing Vanilla high and I will never make those mistakes again. I really want to build me and my friends town. I had a kinda bad past playing but I want to change and continue playing with my friend/ friends. If I ever do anything dumb again..You can ban me..But if I have one last chance I will never walk into Tofu town again, I promise.

-BitBubbly

(02-02-2020, 11:53 PM)aknatn_pc Wrote:

Plz don't rob tofu town

Aknatn_pc If I have one last chance I will never walk into Tofu town ever again..I promise

I don't trust you
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgamepedia.cursecdn.com%...f=1&nofb=1]
Just a reminder, unless your staff please do not post in the ban/jail threads.
Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.