• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Base Disappeared over night...
Logged in after a week only to spawn into a massive crater where my base once was... as far as I can tell after walking around 65-70% of the base itself is missing & as i'm underground I dont even know the condition of most of cherryville up above as the water elevators are gone...
Hi. When was the last time you were on the server and your base was intact?
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(02-02-2020, 06:46 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. When was the last time you were on the server and your base was intact?

I don’t remember the exact day I was on but it was either the first two weeks of january or middle two weeks of january 2020, last time I was on everything was perfectly intact.

Try the 7th of jan for backups
Interesting. I am watching a guy grief your base right now. He's going through an amazing amount of effort, destroying every single block and filling/breaking the ponds. I'll get back to you when your base has been rolled back and your griefer banned.

Update: Rolled back the base in the middle of him griefing. He was surprised. Long story short, he is banned and your base is back to normal.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]