• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confession sorta
hey its me pre. yes i havent forgotten about vanillahigh. i just wanna explain what the deal was earlier and what i did and why i did and i was hoping if i could have another chance since i really miss vanillahigh.

yes. i hacked. im sorry, but i did it for a reason.

i was having a troll war with a friend (UJustGotGamed) and my elytra was way too slow so I decided to use.. fly hacks. reason is i was sick of waiting so long so i put my fly speed on max to get to his base easier. i never abused hacks like xray however since that ruined the fun of the game itself, however I do admit to hacking. i miss playing with all my friends and this was the only community I was accepted into and felt was non-abusive and I also realized my mistake a few weeks after, but thought it would be much more awkward if I confronted you immediately, so I decided to take a break. Anyways, please do think if I deserve another chance, I did lie in my appeal but here I am being 100% frank and honest, thanks.

no i was not framed by some dork that was an excuse so hopefully i wouldnt be known as a hacker, since I didnt wanna damage my reputation and be bullied/hated on the server so I felt that wouldve been a better decision.

im sorry, please forgive me.
Hello preponderances.

Have to say, this text you pasted here is rather familiar - it's the DM you kept throwing at us, right?
Well, I guess enough time has passed to let you out - now that you finally filed a proper appeal as well.

Keep this in mind - if you get just one more transgression on your account, you'll be gone forever and ever.
Now, have fun playing, and welcome back!

I mean it. One strike and you are permanently banned again.

Happy mining!
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage
(02-07-2020, 06:35 PM)Metal Wrote: Hello preponderances.

Have to say, this text you pasted here is rather familiar - it's the DM you kept throwing at us, right?
Well, I guess enough time has passed to let you out - now that you finally filed a proper appeal as well.

Keep this in mind - if you get just one more transgression on your account, you'll be gone forever and ever.
Now, have fun playing, and welcome back!

I mean it. One strike and you are permanently banned again.

Happy mining!

yeah i pasted it im sorry, i just was looking for a chance.