• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New place, new thieves
So me and skogs harald moved from castletown when we got griefed for the third time, and of course, 2 days after the move our new place gets griefed, a valuable shulker, a beacon, some enchanted books and some other random things were stolen
At this new base, there's supposed to be only you and skogsharald and nobody else?
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(02-11-2020, 04:23 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: At this new base, there's supposed to be only you and skogsharald and nobody else?

Yes
I went to your last known position in game and see a base which is a hole dug in the ground. There's also a beacon with a full iron block pyramid. Is that your base?
(02-11-2020, 09:07 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: I went to your last known position in game and see a base which is a hole dug in the ground. There's also a beacon with a full iron block pyramid. Is that your base?

It is
I advise you to get rid of your Nether portal completely on the nether side in the meantime. Also make sure you fill up the highway leading to it to some extent. There was a player at your base yesterday, using hacks. I have removed him from the server for hacks but I will look into whether he has taken your missing items.
(02-11-2020, 05:30 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I advise you to get rid of your Nether portal completely on the nether side in the meantime. Also make sure you fill up the highway leading to it to some extent. There was a player at your base yesterday, using hacks. I have removed him from the server for hacks but I will look into whether he has taken your missing items.

Will do
Your stolen items have been returned. You'll find them in shulkerboxes besides the green bed on the surface.
(02-11-2020, 06:42 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Your stolen items have been returned. You'll find them in shulkerboxes besides the green bed on the surface.

Thank you