• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TakacsA griefing
This player took from my playershop infront of me I asked a lot of times for him to put them back. He stole a stack and a half of sea lanterns and only gave back 16 saying "sharing is caring" and trying to leave at which time I killed him. He later came back and put back another 16 and still has a stack in his possession. He is blatantly stealing from me infront of my eyes and really couldn't care less.
How did said TakacsA get access to your playershop?
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(03-03-2020, 08:17 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: How did said TakacsA get access to your playershop?

My playershop is just north of spawn, anyone can access it and yes I do expect griefers and all but I think it adds to the community. What I didn’t expect was for sometime to steal in front of my face and even try to kill me.
(03-03-2020, 02:41 AM)Kurtuss Wrote: This player took from my playershop infront of me I asked a lot of times for him to put them back. He stole a stack and a half of sea lanterns and only gave back 16 saying "sharing is caring" and trying to leave at which time I killed him. He later came back and put back another 16 and still has a stack in his possession. He is blatantly stealing from me infront of my eyes and really couldn't care less.

Is that the shop out North passage?
If so, I bought some sea lanterns, hope you got the diamond I left
(03-03-2020, 11:20 PM)Spinreaver Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 02:41 AM)Kurtuss Wrote: This player took from my playershop infront of me I asked a lot of times for him to put them back. He stole a stack and a half of sea lanterns and only gave back 16 saying "sharing is caring" and trying to leave at which time I killed him. He later came back and put back another 16 and still has a stack in his possession. He is blatantly stealing from me infront of my eyes and really couldn't care less.

Is that the shop out North passage?
If so, I bought some sea lanterns, hope you got the diamond I left

Yes it is! I love that people have found the place. Maybe an entire shopping district type place could be in order if these smaller player shops work out! As always it’s a pleasure doing business with you. Smile