• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just got cussed out by Nabaferildoe
i told Naba the trade was unfair and he went off on me with many f-bombs and such in public chat around 5-10 minutes ago.
Thank you for the report. Nabaferildoe has been banned.
[Image: bamajoe411.png]
(03-14-2020, 01:13 PM)bamajoe411 Wrote: Thank you for the report. Nabaferildoe has been banned.

I would like to appeal my ban. He obviously only gave his side of the story, he was actually bullying me and I got defensive, I didn't know the value of something and I was simply trying to figure out what to sell it for, and he was calling me a scammer and accusing me of doing it on purpose, when in fact I had no clue. So because of his bullying I bit back. I wont swear any more, but someone needs to also tell Kurtuss to stop bullying people. Not sure how I got banned without so much as a warning, but whatever, this is my appeal.
(03-16-2020, 11:37 PM)Nabaferildoe Wrote:
(03-14-2020, 01:13 PM)bamajoe411 Wrote: Thank you for the report. Nabaferildoe has been banned.

I would like to appeal my ban. He obviously only gave his side of the story, he was actually bullying me and I got defensive, I didn't know the value of something and I was simply trying to figure out what to sell it for, and he was calling me a scammer and accusing me of doing it on purpose, when in fact I had no clue. So because of his bullying I bit back. I wont swear any more, but someone needs to also tell Kurtuss to stop bullying people. Not sure how I got banned without so much as a warning, but whatever, this is my appeal.

Nabaferildoe my report on you was 20 words because it is so blatantly obvious who is at fault here. I let a new player know that the deal was unfair, when you started getting mad at me I called the deal a scam and you snapped like a stick all in public chat. Is that a biased take on the story? Or is you considering cussing me out for 5 minutes straight in public chat all summed up to "I bit back".
Funny how ur buddy in Marco church spectacle spams the f word, but ur not offended, but because Naba told you impolitely to butt out was enough to file a ban request. Seems like at least your motivation could be questioned as your involvement was centered around... diamonds? Even if both of you were in the wrong.
Looking for builders or farmers for Everything Town!
Crusher, uwuspectacle is not associated with me any more than I am with you. He has made deals and left me gifts. If he wants to say the f word at no one in particular once in a while I think thats ok but still frowned upon; nothing i would ever post a thread on. Your buddy directly cussing me out is very different and is not even close to worth a comparison. Say what it is, tell the truth. Nabaferildoe was not just "impolitely telling me to butt out". That kid used every word in the book directly at me in personal ways. I am not sure what the logic is, are you asking me to post a thread on uwuspectacles swearing? Because the two are night and day. Lastly when you question my involvement the reason I came into the conversation was because I had just seen this guy join for the first time then i see him getting 4 observers for 4 diamond ore and I just had to say something... I mean come on that is a terrible deal. We all know what happened next.