• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town Beacon stolen possibly 5 mins ago.
I asked everyone but okie and no one says they have taken it if the person is still online they may be stealing more. The new people in tow are vampchick, grizz, nabaferildoe, krie, foxxy myslef. Only non townie is ShadowCorgiLord who is authorized.  The beacon was taken from Fractal Waves.  We are past 15k and reported it in 5 minutes of it being gone.  The new guy should not have taken it, he logged and it was still active.

A while bunch of boxes were just smashed as well in town and all shulkers of mine stolen and all town stuff pretty much

Shulker again had my remaining diamonds town cookies ect all kinds of things 4 boxes of diamond gear all my tools, all mending ect box

Had a full 27 shulkers do I get reimbursed this time for all lost? Another half stack diamond Blocks, ore, and 55 loose
Looking for builders or farmers for Everything Town!
I posted in chat that I wanted beacon returned, after that in game the chests were broken but the theft occured right in that time frame as well as breakage

I just renamed a bunch of shells as well that were stolen and can write down everything I had as best I can remember

Named sets of armor God picks ect

Several griefs to farms and beds broken everywhere

And all the villagers killed in iron farm

Total 39 shulker shells broken or stolen, 27 I had renamed and we're all just about full. Had remaining town and personal high value items just about every farm was griefed

Hope I get reimbursed this time on the server, if not you will lose another good segment of people
(03-14-2020, 07:31 AM)_CrusherLord_ Wrote: Hope I get reimbursed this time on the server, if not you will lose another good segment of people

You don't have to blackmail us into working. I'm on it. See me in game
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage
Hi, are any of these players part of the town:  W32 Zimely xXHelloXx_ Caydenshaw5 nerdy205 Apollo_26
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
None of these are town members at all
They're the ones who stole. They're getting banned and you're getting your items restored.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
I will take the recovered items, we will improve access security and how it is now will be from where we go forward instead of a rollback, if we're griefed again I will repost thank you for your recovery.

Can I be told if they roof traveled or went thru actual nether to find town? In order to improve security