• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UwuSpectacle following people/harrasing
I'm tired of spectacle saying to everyone person he loves them and getting people to the point of asking him more than once to stop.  It also fills the chat nonstop with him trolling about B's nonstop and asked him to stop, but he continues.  I can place screenshots of text but I'm sure you can review server messages.  If someone could please warn him to quit please.  It's called harrasment when people don't listen repeatedly. Text around 1000 pst 18 Mar 20
Looking for builders or farmers for Everything Town!
Screenshots never hurt, please post them here
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage
(03-19-2020, 05:44 AM)Metal Wrote: Screenshots never hurt, please post them here

"I'm tired of spectacle saying to everyone person he loves them and getting people to the point of asking him more than once to stop.  It also fills the chat nonstop with him trolling about B's nonstop and asked him to stop, but he continues.  I can place screenshots of text but I'm sure you can review server messages.  If someone could please warn him to quit please.  It's called harrasment when people don't listen repeatedly. Text around 1000 pst 18 Mar 20"

No one has ever asked me to stop. I tell people at random who join that I love them to throw them off guard for a little fun, but outside of that I don't talk to them for the most part. Internet trolling by definition is: creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Though my conversations start off topic, I don't message people to annoy them, but to legitimately say what's up. If I'm playing in silence then it's just single player with a chance off getting both robbed and griefed. The chat getting filled up is the result of a conversation, which by your rules isn't a problem. I've been accused of having been warned and deliberately ignoring those warnings. In the time that I've been playing, nobody has asked me to stop using the games built in feature to communicate with other players. What annoys me the most are the allegations that I both harass people and that I am too ignorant to realize it. I build, I mine, and I say what's up. Just yesterday I met velvet_maid and got talking when Crusher was harassing me. I'd try to say wyd or anything at all and he'd "remind" me that it's none of my business. He'd tell me when he'd take screenshots of my texts and threaten to report me like he has here. In making an account for this place after a friend told me I was getting reported, I found another forum where Crusher mentioned me. It was when Kurtuss was getting cussed out by who I'm guessing was Crushers friend, Nabaferildo. He tried to defend his friend by saying that I've cursed before and I have, but never at anyone. Kurtuss described his actions as "using every word in the book directly at me in personal ways." 
You can find the forum here forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=4652
I don't think I've done anything wrong or anything worthy of a ban, but instead have been placed victim of charges meant solely to get back at Kurtuss for something I had no part in. I haven't harassed people, I don't hide behind hidden motives, I don't start quarrels, and I don't send inflammatory messages. I'm not a troll. But by those characteristics and definition, the only troll here is Crusher.