• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Farm Mob Grinder
So a few days ago, the mob grinder building in west farm that I had worked on maintaining for a while was completely destroyed by a hacker. I understand that it can't be restored since it was in the farm close to spawn, but I was just wondering if there was some way I could temporarily get access to an older version of the world in which it was still intact, much like I did after the town I live in was griefed? I would like to at least get the chance to rebuild it in a creative world or at least take a few screenshots, since I was actually pretty happy with the way it turned out.
Thanks.
This can be done yes but will take a while because the server that we use for running the legacy VH worlds has been repurposed for the 1.16 snapshot server. Are you on the unofficial VH discord?
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(05-22-2020, 06:36 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: This can be done yes but will take a while because the server that we use for running the legacy VH worlds has been repurposed for the 1.16 snapshot server. Are you on the unofficial VH discord?
Sorry, no, I've never used discord. Do I need to join it, or is there another way?
Also, just out of curiosity, was the person who demolished it ever identified?
We don't usually investigate very popular areas near spawn, such as the west farm because there's always so many players there, it's near impossible to determine who griefed/stole what.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]